Bugmeldung auf englisch ;)

Started by Parat, 03. November 2006, 10:38:03

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Parat

I just recovered from a seizure of vomiting after my first attempt at playing "neverwinter nights 2"

Let me explain...

I arrive home after picking up my copy from the store and come home to play it. Upon opening the box a dead rat fell out and i got biten by a spider. Thinking this was all just part of the roleplay i foolishly continued the installation.

After 11 hours i was finally installed and booted up the game, VERY excited.

So i enter character creation. Naturally, i pick halfling...

"are you sure? halfling is crap", the game promted with a yes/no button decision to be made.

"yes..."

next i pick my class, as i have since baldors gate 1, 2 and 3 - A MIGHTY PALADIN!!

"We're sorry to inform you that paladin needs more RAM" said the game with a "quit" button

So after ariving home with another 3GB of ram i picked up with help from my guy in the store (always does me great deals, 64bit CPU computer for only $6490 WITH printer/scanner/copier!!!) i was again back to character creation.

My stats are as follows

STR: 16
DEX: 10
CON: 3
STA: 7
INT: 14
WIZ: 19
AGI: 12

which is an uber roll cos ive got like 10,000 mana now and can turn evil for at least 1d4.

Naturally, i took feats in Chainsaw and Energy Weapons but i decided to tech fast and not worry with the smaller units.

With my character made i entered into the game. Act 0!

At first impression the graphics are very well presented with a nice fantasy feel... but upon closer inspection it seemed like everything was made of little coloured dots and they were not real people at all. Half of me was happy - at least the homosexual advances of the merchant WERE in fact all in my mind (though im sure the barmaid wants me) but the other half just found out there was no santa.

Due in part to my wicked bo-staff skills, i progressed through quickly and soon found myself with a quest... That is, the game crashed saying

"your hobbit is corrupt, please reinstall the game"

Understanding only now that you couldnt roll an Evil aligned halfling paladin without having to reinstall i decided to reroll a dwarf sorcerer when i was stopped dead in my tracks with yet another box, this time saying

"You have used up all your time on this account. Please see our website for updated subscription pricing and new details into our body organ exchange program."

So here i am to write this list of complaints... not so much as a personal attack you hopeless, ugly devs... but constructive critisism. so here goes:

1. No floppy disk version.
2. Tanks are overpowered.
3. Blatent homosexual advances from EVERY male npc grows tiresome.
4. Soundtrack doesnt have enough abba in it.
5. Paladin needs 4GB of ram.
6. Takes too long to equip armour.
7. Night time happens even when its not night outside.
8. Too many levels of elf are needed to take half-orc.
9. Not compatible with my pen and paper.
10. I was lead to believe the manual was made of chocolate.
11. The shrimp was stringy.
12. We've all seen machine gun, rocket launcher, shotgun time and time again. new weapons please?

and finally.. erm.... my dwarfs beard got into a wee-wee swordfight with my wizards hat which is just plain ugly to percieve.

Thanks for reading. I hope you'll find this helpful.
Das Weltentor
Ein Rollenspiel-Server auf Basis von Neverwinter Nights II

Parat Flink - Schwarze Münze, Fürstenborn
Tibor "Tibby" Steinfeld - Lichtrichter, Weilersbach
Urk Frostfaust - Kommissar, Fürstenborn